- Approx Floor Area: 90 sqm
- Land Size: 668 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1980
- Property condition: Fair
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Off street
- Construction: Fibre Cement
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Timber
- Window coverings: Net curtains
- Chattels remaining: Light fittings, Stove, Curtains
- Kitchen: Original and Finished in Stainless steel
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: South
- Outdoor living: Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
Here is a solid, three-bedroom, 1980s bungalow, home to the owners for the last 30 years, now needs you to give it a makeover and enjoy all the benefits of living in this central location.
Re-polish the timber floors, paint the walls and add a bit of landscaping to reap the rewards.
Or leave as it is and keep the tenants on for a sound investment.
A sunny deck with huge backyard great for entertaining.
The astute developer will capitalise on the land banking opportunity with road frontage - zoned Mixed Housing Urban under the proposed unitary plan.
Logistically located in a premium position within Auckland, motorway access close by and main arterials East and West. All the entertainment, shopping and train station at Sylvia Park is a few minutes away with Lunn Ave and Ellerslie village just up the road.
This home offers everything the discerning home buyer need's for today and tomorrow's living