- Approx Floor Area: 90 sqm
- Land Size: 966 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Tile and Concrete
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1960
- Property condition: Renovated
- House style: Other
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Open carport, Off street, Free standing
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Net curtains
- Heating / Cooling: Electric
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains
- Kitchen: Standard, Open plan, Separate cooktop, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Rumpus, Other (3 utility room)
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban, Private
- Aspect: South
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
property that has much to offer for developers and investors. Built in the 1961s, this an immediate opportunity for you to add value or even better subdivide (subject to council approval).
The neighbouring property has given consent for driveway for subdivision as it is a advantage for developers.
Whatever you are looking at doing the possibilities are there!
This property only takes several minutes to Manurewa Hub and motorways, Homai train station and public transports.
Property documents are available.
Be sure to register your interest today.