- Approx Floor Area: 155 sqm
- Land Size: 586 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Roof: Concrete and Tile
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Excellent
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Auto doors
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Net curtains
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains
- Kitchen: Modern, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Private
- Aspect: South
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Backyard access, Tidy
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
Spacious and contemporary and absolutely exemplary where low-care brick and tile construction combines with private rear section serenity and convenient proximity to amenities.
Formatted fantastically for larger families featuring four big bedrooms including master ensuite with modern kitchen, dining and open plan lounge connecting to massive front decking for relaxed summer living.
Kids will love having their own dedicated play area and a fish pond to fossick in while compact lawns strike the right balance between quick and easy manageability with room for gardens.
The double garage is complemented by side space to park the boat or caravan set at the end of a long driveway well back from the road on an end-of cul-de-sac section.
Ideal as a second home step-up or a ready-for-rent investment only several minutes to Manurewa Hub and motorways, a three minutes drive to the Homai train station with pools and rec-centre just around the road.
Coming to market in top condition while enjoying a handy central position - sure to impress so give Harcourts Titanium Manukau a ring to arrange a private inspection or see you at the open home.
Download Documents http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/TTM190707