- Approx Floor Area: 101 sqm
- Land Size: 75 sqm
- Property Type: Apartment
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Renovated
- House style: Other (Apartment)
- Unit style: Number in block: 2, Number of levels: 3
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Single lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1), Off street
- Construction: Plaster, Block and be plastered fibrous cement panel cladding on the upper floor with rendered concrete block on
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet
- Window coverings: Net curtains, Blinds
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, waste master, dishwasher, auto door remote(1)
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher and Waste disposal
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered and Paved), Garden, BBQ area
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
We have pleasure in bringing this refurbished family-owned freehold apartment in the heart of fashionable Botany, to the market.
This property is situated opposite the Botany Township and just waiting for a new owner.
The property is a three level apartment and has open plan living and dining area which flows out onto the balcony through bi-folding doors, another plus is the fully fenced courtyard and also a single internal access garage.
Floor area101m2 on a 75m2(mol) section.
This is a fabulous apartment and it could be suitable for #firsthomebuyers#families#singles#investors
Close to all amenities, shops, schools, transport,doctors and restaurants.
This Apartment will be sold by Auction on the 13th July at 1pm onsite unless sold prior to Auction