- Approx Floor Area: 90 sqm
- Land Size: 683 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1960
- Property condition: Renovated
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Single with padlock no power to garage, Off street, Free standing
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Polished
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, TV Aerial
- Kitchen: Modern, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Other (quats resin)
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Main bathroom: Shower over bath, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: West
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
Just off Grande Vue Road (close enough to make use of the multitude of amenities on offer yet far enough away to avoid the hustle and bustle) is a sturdy weatherboard home that has been extensively renovated and is presented in an immaculate condition. Ideal for a young family or professional couple.
The backyard is a perfect place for children to play and it has a sheltered deck front to enjoy the wonderful sunny days. Things just get better on the inside with kitchen, lounge and bedrooms fitted with double glazed windows which offer many benefits including insulation for those cold winter evenings. An open plan concept creates more living space with a new kitchen induction top oven, lounge housing both a heat pump and retro fireplace, original polished timber floors and carpeted bedrooms.
Located within walking distance is a children's playground, Hillpark Kindergarten, Hillpark Primary School, local shops such as a doctor, dentist and chemist. As well as having accessibility to both southern and south western motorways.
There is a possibility of subdividing this property with council approval, of course.
A relocation of work has meant our reluctant couple after 7 years are highly motivated to sell and move North.