- Approx Floor Area: 90 sqm
- Land Size: 1897 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1950
- Property condition: Fair
- Property Type: House
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Off street, Free standing
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Fibre lite
- Flooring: Carpet
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Open), Heat pump, Other (HRV system)
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Stove, Heatpump, HRV
- Kitchen: Original
- Living area: Separate living, Separate dining
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Shower over bath
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Urban
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
This home is looking for someone to put the sparkle back into it and set in a tranquil setting with fruit trees aplenty.
The owners after having lived in the home some 50 years and now it is time for them to move on, they have enjoyed living here on this fully fenced 1897m2 (mol) section with a creek along one side of the property.
This property backs onto De La Salle College and close to Middlemore Hospital.
Zoning-Residential-Mixed Housing urban zone under the current unitary plan.
Call Marilyn for an information pack.
See you at the Open Homes.