- Approx Floor Area: 90 sqm
- Land Size: 1169 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1950
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Iron
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl, Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Other (Heatpump)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, TV Aerial, Heatpump (reverse cycle Panasonic)
- Kitchen: Original, Separate, Upright stove, Extractor fan and Finished in Stainless steel and Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Main bathroom: Bath, Shower over bath, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: In garage
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Rural
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
Sited on 1169m2 of freehold parklike land covered with mature trees and birdlife, very quiet and private.
Land zoning is mixed housing urban which will offer a developer multiple options to build 3 level terrace or duplex type homes which will offer an investor huge opportunity to maximise profits on investment (subject to Council).
Essential Viewing - Make no mistake our elderly owner is moving overseas!!!
Open Homes Sunday 2.30 3.30pm or by appointment.
Auction on-site Saturday 2nd March open ½ hour prior.