- Approx Floor Area: 116 sqm
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1970
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: Unit
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Single lock-up
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Tile
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Other (Heat Pump x 2, Panel Heater)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Auto Garage Door Remote, Heat Pump x 2, Waste Disposal
- Kitchen: Original
- Living area: Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Private
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
After 16 Years of living in 14a Fairview Rd, Papatoetoe our Vendors situation has changed and is now ready to move on. Here is your opportunity to act quickly and make this highly sought after property your new home or definitely one for the portfolio.
This is Privately located behind the front property, with Brick Construction and aluminium joinery throughout. A spacious separate Lounge fitted with heat pumps to keep you comfy in the summer & winter months.
Combined Dining & Kitchen, spacious pantry and plenty of Cupboard space.
Separate WC & Bathroom (with Shower & Bath). Both the bedrooms are good sized with generous Wardrobes. The larger bedroom is also fitted with a Heat Pump for your comfort.
An Internal access single car garage with remote controlled entry, large enough to park your car and store the majority of your belongings. The Laundry is conveniently located in the garage as well.
Easy care lawns at the back so you can enjoy the beautiful summer evenings outdoors with family and friends.
Walking distance to Old Papatoetoe township and train station/public transport. This would suit a young couple/family seeking tranquility within Papatoetoe.
With a bit of DIY work and a fresh slap of paint, use your imagination and write your own memories. This property has HUGE potential and is Ready for its new owners.