- Approx Floor Area: 65 sqm
- Land Size: 217 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2000
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Open carport
- Construction: Colour Steel
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Iron
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Stove)
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains
- Kitchen: Standard and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Single
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: In bathroom
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: East
- Outdoor living: Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
House Hunting since 2017 - with no luck?
Looking for your 1st home that is going to be durable, compact and low maintenance?
Want a home built in this millenium for under $450k?? (totally unheard of!)
Then 3a Guthrey Place Otara will tick all these boxes for you.
Other 3 bedroom homes in this price point are either built in the 50s, 60s or 70s - and that's so last century!
This is a modern and well-designed colour steel home, built in 2006 and situated in a great location to access all that's on offer in Manukau City and the greater Auckland region.
Come and see for yourself.......
*modern interior and design
*colour steel exterior construction
*sizeable carport - with potential for improvement
*located in peacful cul-de-sac
*mixed housing urban zone
*close to schools, public transport and shops
*minutes to MIT, Otara shopping centre & Manukau Westfield
Hurry to get into your 1st Home or 1st Investment property before the new year kicks in fully!
For more info call Property Bob on 022 360 5297 or visit the link below:
@propertybobnz on facebook.
Viewing via Open Homes and appointment