- Approx Floor Area: 174 sqm
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 2000
- Property condition: Fair
- Property Type: House
- House style: Other
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1)
- Construction: Block and Hardy Board
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Longrun
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Electric
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains
- Kitchen: Original, Open plan, Upright stove, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Mezzanine
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), BBQ area, Deck / patio, Verandah
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
This property is sitting pretty on a quiet corner site and consist of three double bedrooms, two bathroom, spacious open plan kitchen, dining, lounge opens to wide deck and double internal garage.
Absolutely a handy location to The Manurewa Garden Cafe, motorways, Alfriston college & primary schools, Manurewa township and new Takanini complex.
Current owners are committed on their separate other projects, hence this project must be sold.
Opportunity for a smart purchaser to act quick and take advantage. View early to avoid disappointment.
The new approved resource consent, building consent and LIM Report are available on our web site click View or call the listing agent John Chand 0272714021.
John Dron Chand
Ph 0272714021 or Email: email@example.com